Installation and Usage
1. MZ Series Cam Clutch is Shielded by shield bearings on both ends, packed with a special grease, and are ready for use. No additional lubricant is required.
2. For attaching pulleys, gears or sprockets to the clutches, insert hubs (with f7 tolerance of ISOR773) along the inner surface of the outer race and screw the bolts (high tension) into the tapped holes on the clutch end.
3. Recommended shaft tolerances are shown in the table on the lower left.
4. External thrust load should be supported by other devices, not by the Cam Clutch.
5. Use only a parallel key to secure the clutch to the shaft. Do not use a tapered Key.
6. When mounting the clutch onto the shaft, apply pressure to the inner race but never to the outer race.
7. Ambient temperature range is 5° to 40°C.
8. Key to be used should be in accordance with ISOR773. (DIN 6885.1)