Cam Clutch BB15-2K-K ~ BB40-2K-K (BB15-2GD 2K-K ~ BB40-2GD 2K-K) one way clutch bearing
General information of Installation and usage for BB series Cam Clutch
1. BB series Cam Clutch is designed for press fit installation.
2. BB-1K-K and BB-2GD 1K-K series have a keyway on the inner race. Keyways, except size 25 are
manufactured to DIN 6885. 3, BB40-1K-K and BB40-2GD 1K-K are manufactured to DIN 6885. 1.
3. BB-2K-K series has a keyway on both the inner and outer race.
“-K” means keys shipped together with Cam Clutch.
4. Correct interference dimensions at the shaft and the housing must be maintained to obtain maximum bearing
and clutch performance.
5. Refer to the table on next page for tolerance of the shaft and housing for each series.
6. BB, BB-1K and BB-2K Clutches, bearing supported and delivered with grease have dust seal protection
against particles of 0.25mm and over, whereas BB-2GD and BB-2GD-1K clutches, 5mm wider than standard
BB series, have special lip seals for effective protection against any dust.
7. The arrow on the inner race shows the direction of inner race engaging.
8. To install the clutch, use a press tool of the appropriate diameter to apply even pressure over the entire face
of the inner and outer race.
9. Do not hammer or apply other shock to the clutch.
10. Make sure the housing has enough strength to withstand the pressure required for the press fitting installation
of the Clutch.
11. Operating temperature range: –30°C to +100°C (Consult us for the temperature that exceeds this range).
1. Since grease is already applied before delivery, there is no need to apply grease before use.
2. If the clutch is used with an oil lubricant, the oil lubrication should be applied inside the unit always.
3. Do not use greases or lubricants with EP additives.